This 24e The annual employer survey supplies an in depth have a look at tendencies in employer-sponsored well being protection, together with premiums, worker contributions, cost-sharing provisions, supply charges, welfare and employer practices. The 2022 survey included 2,188 interviews with non-federal private and non-private firms.
Annual premiums for employer-sponsored household well being protection reached $22,463 this yr, with employees paying a mean of $6,106 for the price of their protection. The typical deductible amongst employees lined in a plan with a common annual deductible is $1,763 for single protection. Small enterprise employees contribute on common nearly $2,000 extra to the price of household protection than small enterprise employees. Additionally they need to cope with common annual deductibles which are on common $1,000 increased. This yr’s report additionally examines employers’ experiences and views on psychological well being and addictions companies, telemedicine and wellness packages.
Survey outcomes are revealed in a number of codecs, together with a complete report with downloadable tables on quite a lot of matters, a abstract of findings, and an article revealed within the journal Well being Affairs.
- A Press release saying the discharge of the 2022 Employer Well being Advantages Survey is accessible.
SUMMARY OF FINDINGS
- The abstract of outcomes supplies an outline of the outcomes of the 2022 survey and is accessible underneath Summary of Findings tongue.
- The total Employer Well being Advantages Survey report contains over 200 reveals and is accessible at Report tongue. The “Report” tab accommodates 13 separate sections. Customers can view every part individually or obtain the part reveals from the suitable facet of the respective part web page.
- Over 20 presentation slides from the 2022 Employer Well being Advantages Survey can be found as slideshow.
- Normal errors for chosen estimates can be found within the Technical Supplement.
- Employer well being profit surveys from 1998 to 2021 can be found here. Please be aware that historic survey studies haven’t been revised with methodological modifications.
- Researchers can request a public-use dataset by going to Contact us and selecting “SUJECT: Well being prices”.