Learn Time:1 Minute, 19 Second
DEXIS Options, a dental product producer specializing in imaging applied sciences, sensors and cone beam computed tomography (CBCT) techniques, kicks off DEXIS Days on Sept. 6, 2022. The month-long sequence of free digital academic occasions happening weekdays at 12:30 p.m. EDT and seven p.m. EDT covers subjects reminiscent of recommendation for adopting new know-how, intraoral scanning methods for improved workflows, increasing your apply with CBCT, and extra.
DEXIS Days is a digital expertise meant to attach dental professionals to weekly no-cost webinars and displays centered on thought management, Persevering with Training and coaching throughout a broad spectrum of digital dental applied sciences in addition to apply methods.
Led by skilled dental professionals and subject-matter consultants, DEXIS Days webinars are geared towards practitioners in search of to advance their information, proficiency and confidence with the newest digital dental know-how, and maximize some great benefits of an built-in, environment friendly digital workflow.
Among the many lineup of presenters are trade leaders and product consultants together with Chris Salierno, DDS, Pamela Maragliano-Muniz, DMD, Katya Archmbault, DMD, Martin Jablow, DMD, John Flucke, DDS.
Right here’s a preview of the subjects lined throughout DEXIS Days:
- Methods for apply progress and profitability
- Easing the transition to digital dentistry
- Growing an environment friendly implant workflow
- Incorporating CBCT into any apply
- Guaranteeing apply security and safety
- Retaining and interesting workers
- Leveraging Assisted Intelligence, software program developments and navigated surgical procedure
- Utilizing 3D imaging for prognosis, therapy planning and case presentation
Click here to be taught extra about DEXIS Days, view the whole curriculum and register. With 34 academic classes slated all through the month of September, DEXIS Days is certain to supply one thing for everybody.
– – –