*Be aware: This recipe is for our Canadian readers.
Raspberry and chocolate type a strong and completely balanced couple, wherein the candy style of chocolate is tempered by the acidity of raspberry.
However including the Chocolate Caramel Brownie Shakeology to the combination, every little thing goes to the following stage.
All of those wonderful flavors come collectively to create a easy, chocolatey smoothie worthy of a decadent dessert!
It would style deliciously wealthy, however this smoothie from Shakeology offers you the highly effective, premium vitamin you want in a glass.
The flavour of Chocolate Caramel Brownie Shakeology is a restricted version, so do not miss it!
Professional tip: For a nut-free recipe, change the almond milk with oat milk.
Whole length : 5 minutes
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
- 120 ml / 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 170 g / 1 cup of ice cubes
- 1 scoop Vegan Chocolate Caramel Brownie Shakeology
- 125 g / 1 cup contemporary (or frozen) raspberries
- 2 mattress. darkish chocolate chips, divided use
- ¼ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Add almond milk, ice cubes, Shakeology, raspberries, 1 tbsp. chocolate chips and vanilla extract within the clearance; cowl. Whisk till you get a easy combination.
- Pour right into a serving glass; garnish with c. remaining teaspoon chocolate chips.
Unbelievable Fiber (F), Gluten Free (SG), Dairy Free (SPL), Triple Energy Protein (P), Fast & Straightforward (RF), Vegan (V), Vegetarian (VG)
The Diet Information desk under supplies an estimate of the dietary info for this recipe.
Diet info (serving):
Whole fats: 10 g
Saturated fats: 3g
Ldl cholesterol: 0mg
Whole sugars: 16 g
Added sugars: 8 g
Container equivalents (common)
1 ea. tea
Container equivalents (vegan)
½ yellow B
1 ea. tea
Make an enormous deal out of it with 2B Mindset!
This recipe makes an amazing breakfast.